Welcome to iHealth by Medfusion.
Medfusion has recently acquired the iHealthRecord service from Medem. We are pleased to welcome 8,000 new physicians into the Medfusion Physician Network that is now over 28,000 strong.
Medfusion has been providing online patient-provider communication solutions to physicians for over ten years, and today Medfusion physicians are using our solutions to communicate with over 1.5 million patients. Online communication is a fast-growing segment of healthcare IT; in fact over 20,000 patients are joining their physicians’ Medfusion-hosted patient portal each week.
With Medfusion, practices gain the benefit of:
- Improved efficiency: patients fill out standard and custom forms, request appointments and prescription refills, and even communicate with practice staff online
- Reduced spending: eliminate paper and mail costs for statements, pre-registration packets, and patient education; automate information delivery; and significantly decrease staff phone time
- Increase revenue: Virtual Office Visits create new revenue streams; reduced no-shows ensure appointment compliance; online bill payment increases revenue received from patients; online referrals bring more referrals to your practice
- Faster patient billing and collections: self-service bill pay options – including budget payment programs – reduce statement delivery and collection costs, speed time to payment, and provide convenience to patients
Want to learn more?
- Take a 7-minute tour of the Medfusion solution.
- Read the press release about the ihealth service acquisition by Medfusion.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Learn more about patient-to-provider communications from Medfusion.
For more information, please give us a call at 877.599.5123 or fill out the form below.